A Couple of Quick Webers (Great Bear Bait)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks Great ! I like the toasted bread version . My son was just talking about the " tomato and beef sandwich " over the weekend . I've been craving one myself . I bet that's good on the toast .
Nice work again .

I love the Bear bait Bear! I do believe that will bring the bears in for sure....IE me being one of them!

Thank You Civil !!
We just gotta watch out for the Ranger!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

looks like a tasty sammie there Bear!

Thank You Jim!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I'll take the bait! Great looking sammies.

Thank You Colin!!
Appreciate That.

Bear

Those weber's look excellent John! I have used that brand shaved steak for cheesesteaks several times and its always been good. Hmm now I have a hankering for a cheesesteak. Damnit! Points for sure my man.

Thank You John!!
We used Landis Meats Chipsteak for years--always good---Then all of a sudden lots of gristle. Been using this stuff ever since---Always Good!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Tasty looking Webers for sure Bear! My wife was just in Quakertown for the weekend, I would have had her bring a few home if I saw this earlier.

Like!

Thank You Xray!!
If you ever get Webers from Quakertown, make sure you get them from the "Pub".
The Pub is in the Shopping Center, at the East Side of the intersection of "Rt 309" and "Rt 663".
It's at the North end of that Shopping Center. Get at least 2 Webers for yourself, because they are very small, but nobody makes them as good as they do.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks like mighty fine eats there John. Closest thing to a Weber that I've had is a minute steak sandwich from a local choke-n-puke. Doesn't compare at all.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Wurstmeister
Thank You Xray!!
If you ever get Webers from Quakertown, make sure you get them from the "Pub".
The Pub is in the Shopping Center, at the East Side of the intersection of "Rt 309" and "Rt 663".
It's at the North end of that Shopping Center. Get at least 2 Webers for yourself, because they are very small, but nobody makes them as good as they do.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

She was actually there on Saturday! Talk about two ships passing in the night. At least she could take me there next time.

She was actually there on Saturday! Talk about two ships passing in the night. At least she could take me there next time.

They're actually better if you eat there & order the Webers, either at the Bar or in the little Dining room in the back half. Then they aren't scrunched up from being wrapped in foil, unless they put them in a foam box, but then your Chips get soggy from the Pickle Juice. We don't care---We just nuke the Webers & we're good to go.

I don't get them too often, because I don't drive any more, and Mrs Bear won't go in a Bar without me.
Their Fries are good too---They used to fuel me on the way home from the Pub.

Bear

Tasty looking Sammie !

Thank You Rider!!
Appreciate that.

Bear

Looks great John. I also forgot about these. I got caught up in the hot pocket ones you posted a while back. We've been using that chip steak for those every other week. Gotta remember to try these next. You've got credibility now with the Mrs. since she likes the Hot Pockets, lol.

Thank You Mike!!
Wait 'til she eats one of these Webers---You'll both Love them.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear, I just sent a note to an old friend and his wife, who live in the Poconos/Bushkill area to head over to the Pub for a meal of fries/Webers & beer. We all worked together for a "few years" @ Fort Gordon. I'll let you know what they think, which I'm sure will be nothing by gratitude. 🍻

John

Bear, I just sent a note to an old friend and his wife, who live in the Poconos/Bushkill area to head over to the Pub for a meal of fries/Webers & beer. We all worked together for a "few years" @ Fort Gordon. I'll let you know what they think, which I'm sure will be nothing by gratitude. 🍻

John

That's Great John!!
That's a pretty good trip. Depending on which part of Pocono/Bushkill to Quakertown is at least an hour drive. Be worth it though IMHO.
Yup---Let me Know what they say.

Bear

Looks Great ! I like the toasted bread version . My son was just talking about the " tomato and beef sandwich " over the weekend . I've been craving one myself . I bet that's good on the toast .
Nice work again .

Thank You Rich.
We sometimes run out of Rolls, but it doesn't usually bother me, because I enjoy a lot of Sammies in just Bread or Toast (Light).
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Last edited:
Looks like mighty fine eats there John. Closest thing to a Weber that I've had is a minute steak sandwich from a local choke-n-puke. Doesn't compare at all.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky