4th of July...whats everyone doing?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Woo Hoo! The long weekend is here! My cousin is bringing over a case of riblets. I'm scheming up a couple ideas for a few fatties too. We'll be sippin sweet tea vodka w/ lemonade. We call 'em John Dalys. At dark we'll be watching the fireworks over the lake and shootin off our own too. This will be the first 4-O-J for us in our new home at the Beav. Sure to be a SMOKIN GOOD TIME!

"Any day on the Beaver is a good day!"

Dave

On the 4th of July I will probably be finishing up the leftovers from Canada Day which was on the 1st of July. ( Made too much as usual )

Most years though we travel to Spokane Wa. to attend your 4th of July celebrations with our friends down there.

Wish I could go this year but my Father in law is quite sick.

Yard work, yuck, hauled in 3 loads a wood chips taday, doin hedges tammarraw.

Then smokin 3 racks a spares an pigs in a canoe tammarraw fer the DIL birthday. Got a nice picnic I picked up tanight I'm gonna do on saturday.

Then.................nothin I hope!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky