45 Day Aged Ribeye Steak Dinner: My Best Yet (Heavy Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes, great job Robert. I was one of the lucky few that finished his steak and all the sides. I'm still stuffed.
Best dinner yet my friend, and you have cooked us plenty!

Freak'in fantastic meal. I'm in a food comma just looking at the pics

Point for sure
Chris

Amazing meal ! Love the salt and pepper only on the steak , and the ginger salami .

Wow, what a fantastic looking meal. Better be aging a lot of meat for those 60 days, as I am certain there are a lot of us going to be watching for our invitations. Big jealousy issue here, now!

"Yes, great job Robert. I was one of the lucky few that finished his steak and all the sides. I'm still stuffed.
Best dinner yet my friend, and you have cooked us plenty!"

Ricky my brother!! I'm thrilled that you decided to join us. You'll find this forum unlike any other on the planet. It is a collective of the nicest, most knowledgeable, and helpful people you'll find anywhere. There is a vast amount of info here on pretty much any topic you could imagine as far as cooking goes....more info than a person could digest in three lifetimes!!

Don't forget to take pics of every step in your first bacon making experience. The rule of thumb here is; "No pics, didn't happen"

I may suggest dropping by Roll Call and giving the nice folks here a proper introduction

Welcoming my brother to SMF,
Robert

Beautiful! I heard the 60 day would have a stronger aged funkier/mustier flavor. Let us know if you do it to compare.

Only thing you could have done Different ............... WAS INVITE ME !!!!

Dang nice job Looks Great

Gary

"Only thing you could have done Different ............... WAS INVITE ME !!!!

Dang nice job Looks Great

Gary"

Thank you Gary!! Also in this sub forum I posted last weekend about my next project: 60 day aged strip roasts. Please see the last line, just before I signed off :emoji_wink:

Rolling out the welcome mat....again,
Robert

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky