3 Pound Venison/Bacon Blend Juicy Lucy Burger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Really looking forward to the PBBEs on the ranch. That is going to be amazing. As for coming thru Texas it has been discussed. The wife is retired(early) and I'm a few short years away. So we've been researching places to call home. I think we're going to visit the Virginas and Tennessee next year. Maybe the year after we will make a trek thru Texas.

Chris

My friend just bought a house so I'm sure a ranch full of PBBEs would be a good gift! It's on the list!

I've only driven through TN and the VAs but TN sounds like a good place.

If you get to MN make sure you have both fried and broiled Walleye. Best fish I ever ate.

Looove walleye. Grew up on it and miss it greatly. I still get some shipments when people back home are feeling generous.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky