20% OFF + FREE SHIPPING at AMAZENPRODUCTS.COM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Thanks Todd!  BTW, I saw this display at my local BBQ supplier.  I asked the salesman (unbeknownst to him I know all about these...) about the products and he couldn't have been more positive about them.  Said he has used them and loved them for cold smoking.  And that he gets a lot of 'word of mouth' sales on the products.  

Pretty awesome...

Makes me wish I had a local BBQ supplier. 

Thank you so much for the coupon. I can hardly wait until my AMNTS gets delivered. I need to go stock up on cheese.

Very Cool!

Take Advantage of the 20% Off

BUMP !!!!!!
icon_smile.gif

Well finally getting to try out my new AMNPS today so far after 3 hours in my MES 40 it's is working great wonderful TBS comming out the vent. THANKS Todd for the advice on the setup for the gen 2 MES 40 I'm loving it.

20% OFF + FREE SHIPPING

ALL ORDERS $50+

I'm very interested, but I think I'm going to call you (Todd) personally and discuss my current equipment and the methods of smoking I prefer prior to making a purchase. There's no doubt you're offering an awesome deal, I just want to get what's right for me.

SMB 

This is a great deal! Just bought 2 new 6' maverick probes and more pellets, saved a bunch. I buy a lot of stuff on ebay, but nobody could beat Todds prices on the probes. Thanks Todd!

A shout out to our man Tod - it was so cool walking through Cabela's and seeing the line of A-MAZE-N pellet smokers on the shelf.
yahoo.gif

Nice to see somebody still keepin the dream alive and succeeding.

BUMP.

Almost over.
BUMP.

It's not about just saving 20%... I've jumped on deals before only to discover they didn't fit my plan so to speak. I have no doubt Todd's products are great products... major retailers like Cabela's wouldn't carry them if they weren't. But I would rather discuss things with him personally before deciding what I choose. I don't want to be "bound" to using pellets because that's what many of the rest of you have chosen. Most of my smoking is currently done with chips, (sometimes chunks) and I have access to numerous hardwoods and fruitwoods locally that I can use for FREE! I've also used kiln dried hardwood sawdust with favorable results although I prefer chips, but pellets?? When I think pellets I think of pellet burning woodstoves and when you run out, you're screwed. You can't put chips, sawdust or chunks in them, you're at the mercy of the manufacturer. For example... I use a modified soup can with wood chips when I do a few steaks or chicken qtrs. or burgers for that matter on my gas grill to add some excellent smoke flavor for next to nothing and the smoke time is directly related to the amount of chips I use in the "modified" can. If I had to use pellets and ran out, I'd have to tell my friends and/or family, "Sorry, but I ran out of pellets so there's no nice smoky flavor this time".

I think you understand what I'm trying to say here, and if Todd has read this, I guess it will make our conversation go by that much easier.

SMB

Last edited:
BUMP.

It's not about just saving 20%... I've jumped on deals before only to discover they didn't fit my plan so to speak. I have no doubt Todd's products are great products... major retailers like Cabela's wouldn't carry them if they weren't. But I would rather discuss things with him personally before deciding what I choose. I don't want to be "bound" to using pellets because that's what many of the rest of you have chosen. Most of my smoking is currently done with chips, (sometimes chunks) and I have access to numerous hardwoods and fruitwoods locally that I can use for FREE! I've also used kiln dried hardwood sawdust with favorable results although I prefer chips, but pellets?? When I think pellets I think of pellet burning woodstoves and when you run out, you're screwed. You can't put chips, sawdust or chunks in them, you're at the mercy of the manufacturer. For example... I use a modified soup can with wood chips when I do a few steaks or chicken qtrs. or burgers for that matter on my gas grill to add some excellent smoke flavor for next to nothing and the smoke time is directly related to the amount of chips I use in the "modified" can. If I had to use pellets and ran out, I'd have to tell my friends and/or family, "Sorry, but I ran out of pellets so there's no nice smoky flavor this time".

I think you understand what I'm trying to say here, and if Todd has read this, I guess it will make our conversation go by that much easier.

SMB

So don't buy any. Use what you want.

So don't buy any. Use what you want.
I never said I wouldn't buy any.... I just don't know when I will or if I will. I'll buy what best suits my style of cooking/smoking when or if I do, but I need to know more about how these pellets are made before I make any decisions either way. Something has to bind the sawdust they're made from together... is that "something" that I want to smoke my food with? It's not just an availability factor.

SMB

Contact Todd. He will be happy to answer any questions.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky