2 nice butts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Mar 31, 2010
Upstate new york
Hey guys I have not posted any pics in sometime. I have been pounding out 60 hour work weeks but things are slowing down so I hope to spend more time here again. Here are some pics of the pork I did few days ago. Thanks for looking. :)
a6937b19-8ef2-9cb0.jpg
a6937b19-8f07-e0c5.jpg
a6937b19-8f18-b5d3.jpg

And some jalapeño corn bread to top it off.
a6937b19-8f54-4501.jpg

Have fun and happy smoking
BBQ UP

justin its just a box of jiffy corn bread mix, than i put 1/3 cup of diced jalapenos mix it all together put in the oven at 400F for 18 mins..

I'm new the the SM forums (been getting the newsletter for a long time) and I'm glad to pick up on some kick "butt" info.   

I appreciate all the info sharing the guys do here, the newsletter and website helped my skills a lot, but this is simply over the top.

yahoo.gif

I use the same SECRET formula of Jiffy as Train does, just a little more Jalapenos.  The only difference for me is that

I have "stone style" loaf pans (wife's a pampered chef fanatic) and I use those instead of the aluminum muffin pans, so

I have to let mine cook a little longer to keep the centers from being too gooey. 

Have not done my own pork shoulder, but it's on my bucket list.  I'm simply enjoying the new found love for perfectly cooked ribs

just too much to try something new........YET!  Wife used to hate ribs until I perfected them, now she eats them all the time and I

want to be a good husband and keep making them while she's into eating them.  I know I will venture into pork butts eventually,

as I helped cook one on the last boy scout trip we went on, my buddy has a small Brinkmann charcoal smoker and we cooked up

a nice butt and I really enjoyed it with the slaw on top.  I'll get there soon enough.  LOL

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky