Z nation or the walking dead?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

welshrarebit

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 20, 2014
Kona, Hawaii
I've been watching these two shows on Netflix and they are pretty good shows! The first two seasons of the walking dead were excellent but season three really slowed down and season four so far is boring...

Z nation, other than one episode, is on par with the first two seasons of walking dead!

I also had a calf born recently that was blind and abandoned by its mother so my daughter has been handed feeding it...

I call her zombie!!!

6b1cc7a563250347e569c7d9884ff924.jpg

cb68c00cad1eb782f6453dd8e76674b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I I like the walking dead never seen z nation I'll have to check it out! Thx

Haven't seen either , but about that calf , you're not going to eat it after your Daughter raised it ? Right ? I love Beef , but I'd rather not know them .:rotflmao:

Hi Stan! Believe me the more you know your cattle the more you hate them! I have no problem eating any of them...

I'm hoping that with my daughter raising zombie she'll let me whack two of my steers! The freezer is running low on beef. I keep telling her that cows aren't suppose to die of old age!

A couple of days ago there was a steer on a piece of property that is between our pastures and my FILs cousins ranch. I'm pretty sure it's one of ours, no brand and no ear tag, and this thing is fat!!! As we are moving it back to our property my youngest is signaling to me with the hand across the throat ... I think she's getting it!

I've only watched TWD. Guess I'll be checking out Z Nation this weekend lol

Brygget  - eat drink and be merry

I've only watched TWD. Guess I'll be checking out Z Nation this weekend lol

In a lot of ways z nation is better than TWD. They obviously dont have the same budget. You gotta love citizen Z, 10K and Murphy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky