• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Yo Momma's Hassleback Chicken Breast

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Chris_in_SoCal

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 18, 2012
With all the delicious pictures floating around here of the Hassleback Chicken Breasts from DougE DougE and SmokinEdge SmokinEdge I thought I would give it a go.

These breasts were so large :emoji_grimacing: I had to put them in the oven a while to partially cook.

2024_hassleback_001.jpg

Then I added mozzarella with beef and lamb gyro meat.

2024_hassleback_002.jpg

Topped with Yo Momma's spicy marinara, cheddar and feta. Then back in the oven until 165*.

2024_hassleback_003.jpg

All done.

2024_hassleback_004.jpg

Plated and ready to devour.

2024_hassleback_005.jpg

SmokinEdge

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2020
Heck yes Chris, that looks delicious. I’ll give you another direction to go too.

Chris_in_SoCal

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 18, 2012

That looks like another good option for big breasts. :emoji_grimacing: When I bought them from Vallarta yesterday they were even larger than in the pictures. I just kinda grabbed them on site. When I got home I realized that they still had a lot of fat and bones attached including ribs.

It wasn't a big deal but meant a few minutes butchering them to get to the clean breasts. :emoji_grimacing:

mr_whipple

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 3, 2021
Man.... I don't eat alot of chix breast, but I might just have to try this after what.. the third post in a week?

JLeonard

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2020
Dang you guys are twisting my arm on these breast. Already had them planned with a few tweaks and now I just gotta do it!
Yours looks excellent. And your right, some of these chicken breast you get look almost like turkey breast.

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky