Yo Momma's Hassleback Chicken Breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Chris_in_SoCal

Master of the Pit
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 18, 2012
SCV - So Cal
With all the delicious pictures floating around here of the Hassleback Chicken Breasts from DougE DougE and SmokinEdge SmokinEdge I thought I would give it a go.

These breasts were so large :emoji_grimacing: I had to put them in the oven a while to partially cook.

2024_hassleback_001.jpg

Then I added mozzarella with beef and lamb gyro meat.

2024_hassleback_002.jpg

Topped with Yo Momma's spicy marinara, cheddar and feta. Then back in the oven until 165*.

2024_hassleback_003.jpg

All done.

2024_hassleback_004.jpg

Plated and ready to devour.

2024_hassleback_005.jpg

That looks like another good option for big breasts. :emoji_grimacing: When I bought them from Vallarta yesterday they were even larger than in the pictures. I just kinda grabbed them on site. When I got home I realized that they still had a lot of fat and bones attached including ribs.

It wasn't a big deal but meant a few minutes butchering them to get to the clean breasts. :emoji_grimacing:

Man.... I don't eat alot of chix breast, but I might just have to try this after what.. the third post in a week?

Reactions: Chris_in_SoCal
Dang you guys are twisting my arm on these breast. Already had them planned with a few tweaks and now I just gotta do it!
Yours looks excellent. And your right, some of these chicken breast you get look almost like turkey breast.

Jim

Reactions: Chris_in_SoCal
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky