White Chicken Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

benjaminr

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
Carbondale, IL
So I wanted to do a white pizza, thought about smoking but it took quite awhile with the smoker for a super thin jacks and I wanted a home made one this time, so I nixed the smoking of the pizza its self, but used smoked chicken and bacon from MN! nom nom

Ingredients:
Dough mix
2 chicken breasts
1/2 can of artichoke hearts (will give you super boners for a few days)
1 4oz tub of feta cheese
3/4lb of bacon
1/8 jar Alfredo sauce (I also made chicken Alfredo on the side so I didn't waste the rest)
5 cloves of diced garlic
I had shitake mushrooms cut up but my dumb arse forgot them....

Proceed:

sauce and chicken

Bacon

Garlic and artichoke hearts

In the oven at 425 for 15 mins (I know I know the oven.... I was just as depressed about it as you but waiting 3 hrs for my pizza I had just made was soooo tempting. Maybe the next one!

WIN!!! This was sooooooo good! I hope you enjoi

Do you deliver??
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Definetly is a great looking pizza ok even in the oven. We cann't really think that your gonna smoke a pizza but you better smoke the second one.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Nice looking pizza, I use the same sauce for alfredo kicked up a notch with garlic, lemon pepper and more parmason cheese.

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Hot Dawg that looks good Benjamin!
This is something I'll have to try though I prefer my white pizza with a garlic sauce but if an alfredo based then it has to have spinach. I dunno, just needs it for my taste buds.
points.gif
for a great item to put on the top of the list.

Im totally with you, I originally wanted to use just a garlic sauce, but I have to appease the roomy and I compromise. But my original idea was with just oil and spinach. We will do another take on this in a few days, I have to use them mushrooms that I forgot... i was so excited about them too, fail boat away!

Great looking pizza Benjamin. I love white pizzas, shame you forgot the shrooms, I bet they would have made that great looking pizza even better!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky