What backyard grill should I get?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats on the new Masterbuilt. I realise it's way to late since you made the purchase already, but this would have been my suggestion.

Picture credit to Zach(Misplaced Nebraskan) This is his Ranch with a Weber 26" grate on top just to show the size difference.
1638983453376.png

Chris.

Thanks, everyone! I just pulled the trigger on a Masterbuilt Gravity Series 800 Grill+Griddle. Walmart did indeed have them on discount for $549, so that was easily within my budget and seems like it'll be a gem! I would've gone for the 1050, but the price was about $250 more, and it seems the 800 will be big enough (plus, I do like the griddle it comes with). I'll post up some pics when I get which should be close to Christmas.
Woohoo! Congrats. Now you got $450 for fuel and accessories. Look forward to your cooks and impression.
Jim

Hey, mdbannister mdbannister , how’s that new toy doing?
Have been eying one of those or/vs a Req-Tec for a long time. Wife doesn’t know what to get me for Christmas, and I certainly don’t NEED one … but …

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky