Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have a Kroger account, but I am unable to find these "3 bars" y'all speak of.
Also I can't enter another ZIP code and see another Krogers sales flyers, even when I turn ON a VPN and type in the ZIP code. The website still shows that I am shopping at my local Kroger.

I do not use a cellphone, so maybe I don't have this app you guys talk about.
I just go through the corporate site.

Any suggestions???

I have a Kroger account, but I am unable to find these "3 bars" y'all speak of.
Also I can't enter another ZIP code and see another Krogers sales flyers, even when I turn ON a VPN and type in the ZIP code. The website still shows that I am shopping at my local Kroger.

I do not use a cellphone, so maybe I don't have this app you guys talk about.
I just go through the corporate site.

Any suggestions???
Hopefully this will help.
The "3 bars" is referring to the phone app. I have the app on my phone but primarily use the web site because I think it's much more efficient. The phone app is handy for checking bar codes while in the store to make sure the coupon will apply before you go to check out.

First go to the main web page and it will show which store you are shopping at on the top left. I use Firefox so your browser may look a little different.
IMG_4247.jpg

Click on that location and the very first thing you want to do is make sure you have "In Store" shopping selected. If you do not it will keep kicking you back to your original store.
IMG_4248.jpg

Next, click on the zip code in the top right corner of the drop down box.
IMG_4249.jpg

Now type in the zip code of the store you want to look at and hit enter or the search icon. Notice that the zip code in the upper right corner of the drop down box has changed now. 75001 is Dallas, TX and one of my favorites. $1.87/lb brisket this week! Hell yeah! Thanks tallbm tallbm !
IMG_4250.jpg

Next click on change store and select one.

IMG_4251.jpg

At this point you should be set and can browse the coupons at that store. Clip what you want and follow the same process back to you home store and they will still be there.
IMG_4252.jpg

One thing I will say that can be useful is once you switch back to your home store and look at the coupons you have clipped. Click on "Shop All Items" and it will show what they have that the coupon will apply to.
IMG_4253.jpg

You can also search from the main search bar and in the results it will show if a coupon applies to the item.
IMG_4254.jpg

Hope this helps!

Hopefully this will help.
The "3 bars" is referring to the phone app. I have the app on my phone but primarily use the web site because I think it's much more efficient. The phone app is handy for checking bar codes while in the store to make sure the coupon will apply before you go to check out.
snipped...
Hope this helps!

It works!!!!

Thank you for the effort you put in with all the pictures and explanations!!
This is going to save me some major money!! :)

I clipped a Smith's, King Soopers and Fred Meyer's coupon for the value pack bone in ribeyes at 5.97/# and $4.97/# for the Fred Meyer's that I knew wouldn't work saying Fred Meyer's only in the details. My Kroger had this same value pack bone in digital sale at $7.99/# coupon but I didn't clip it, being not a deal vs the other three. I went to my Kroger to test these value pack coupons bc I have never had luck before. I wasn't going to get any just check so I got to Kroger and the ph app scanner said this bar code is not recognized. But the code would have to be recognized to get from $10.99 to $7.99 from our local ad. I'm thinking people either left their value pack at the checkout showing $10.99/#, had them manually change to $7.99/# at the checkout or bought it thinking they got it at $7.99/# and have no clue not reading the receipt. Brisket, ribs and butts have been flawless. Most likely heritage brand or tyson chxn would work but 3xs on value pack bone in ribeyes have been a fail.

Reactions: jcam222
I clipped a Smith's, King Soopers and Fred Meyer's coupon for the value pack bone in ribeyes at 5.97/# and $4.97/# for the Fred Meyer's that I knew wouldn't work saying Fred Meyer's only in the details. My Kroger had this same value pack bone in digital sale at $7.99/# coupon but I didn't clip it, being not a deal vs the other three. I went to my Kroger to test these value pack coupons bc I have never had luck before. I wasn't going to get any just check so I got to Kroger and the ph app scanner said this bar code is not recognized. But the code would have to be recognized to get from $10.99 to $7.99 from our local ad. I'm thinking people either left their value pack at the checkout showing $10.99/#, had them manually change to $7.99/# at the checkout or bought it thinking they got it at $7.99/# and have no clue not reading the receipt. Brisket, ribs and butts have been flawless. Most likely heritage brand or tyson chxn would work but 3xs on value pack bone in ribeyes have been a fail.
I had a similar situation a few months ago. I think it was NY Strips family pack on sale at another Zip code, and it didn't work at mine. So I left them there. Butts, Brisket and Ribs work every time.

Reactions: dr k
Most likely heritage brand or tyson chxn would work but 3xs on value pack bone in ribeyes have been a fail.
The Heritage Farms deals have always worked for me. Last week or the week before Fred Meyer had the coupon for $1.99lb fresh chicken breast. Got excited loaded the coupon went to my local King Soopers to get 5 packages, they have switched their product now they carry Heritage Farms "Natural" and raised the price $1 per lb. That coupon won't work with them. So now our cheapest option for chicken breast is $4lb.

• Wow
Ribeye is $9.99 a lb here but I clipped the $7.99 a lb coupon. Tried it yesterday and it wouldn't take the $7.99 ln only the $9.99 lb one. Never had an issue with the brisket, butt, or ribs though.
Yup! I'll just skip the Fred Meyer's coupons when showing Fred Meyer's only. I was surprised my local Kroger couldn't recognize their own bar code. The group I found this Kroger digital deals through had an admin that scanned on the app scanner didn't show but checked out fine, being his local digital coupon and store but he was going to get the value pack anyway. Plus, if that was a digital coupon in his local ad it would be easily applied talking to the checker. Bar code miss marking seems to be throwing a wrench into things even before digital coupon sharing started over a year ago. I like dark meat chxn Heritage farms @ $.79/# for $7.90/10# bag Leg quarters so I'll get that vs trays of thighs if not on sale at $.99/#.

Reactions: MJB05615
Yup! I'll just skip the Fred Meyer's coupons when showing Fred Meyer's only.
What I found interesting is that certain local product coupons work. Best example the weeks they have the 1/2gal milk sale, use Fry's coupon i always get it for $.99 even though our milk is labeled King Soopers it still works, better yet you can use your local coupon and get 10 at the sale price. Ours is usually $1.19, so 2.5gal for $5 and 2.5gal for $6. (BTW we have teenage boys and go through some milk)

You guys doing store pickup or since the coupon is clipped it should ring up if I go to the store and grab it, right?

You guys doing store pickup or since the coupon is clipped it should ring up if I go to the store and grab it, right?
Yes if clipped and in your clipped coupons it should be for in store shopping, pick up or delivery. I don't have accounts and a credit card set up for pick up or delivery so I leave my selection at in-store shopping all the time and when seaching coupons in and outside the Kroger app when finding coupons in the other Kroger Family of stores apps.

Reactions: zwiller
Clip it, change back to your local zip and will work at checkout or self checkout. To make sure it works click on the clipped coupon and it will show you if items apply. As long as Sandusky has stock it will work as I checked that Saturday

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky