THIN BLUE ICE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dave turner

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 2, 2012
Enterprise, OR
Smoker all ready to go it,'s 6:51 am and its 1.1 deg F. With todays HIGH a warm in tosty 25 F.  Football beer and aaaaaa did some one say smoke.. I don't think so the only smoke you will see is the thick black RED FIR smoke coming out of the fire place...I don't think safeway has 18 bottles of propane to heat the smoker and I DONT HAVE THE $$$$$$$$$ to waste on a 7 lbs butt. So maybe we will have a crock of $%!T with a little liquid smoke or not..An you peeps with all the pic's stop just stop it i can't take it no more.      Its been to cold for like the last 3-4 weeks..been doing all i can to get some global warming spraying areosal (all 240 cans that safeway had) ran out 16 tanks of gas to tryin get me some global warming... Iam at my witts end.......If you have any ideas please help North  East OR. could sure use it
help.gif
BSmeter.gif

'

Move south! Lol its 55 degrees right now. Sorry...i had to pick at you. You could insulate your smoker. That would help.

Last edited:
Rollin Smoker is ins.. Its me its too dam cold white stuff all over when you open the door the house gets cold boots & coat on and off wet floor form snow...LOL
wife.gif

well i'm in arkansas and a couple of weeks ago i had to warm the smoker up some. SO I COULD COLD SMOKE! i have seen smokers made ot of an old freezer and all. but when it is below freezing in the smoker. it doesn't work well. has anybody tryed smoking ice? maybe if it warms up enough for you to open the door again. you can cold smoke some ice and let us know how it works, remember
th_nopicsye3.gif

happy smoken'

david

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky