T&K Medium R/F insulated cabinet smoker 4sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxgatorz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville,Fl
I am selling my T&K reverse flow cabinet smoker. Purchased April 12, 2021. Received in Dec. of 2021. I have probably used it 10 times in the 2 1/2 years I've had it.. This thing is in pristine condition. Garage kept. It has upgraded wheels, diamond plate top and side table. 1/4 inch stainless steel grates (4@ 22" x 17"). T-Plates for fire management . Slam latch cooking chamber door. It has a jet black ceramic paint. I paid $3934.00 ... Will take the first $2500.00 . I am in Jacksonville, Fla. This must be picked up, no shipping. Probably weighs around 575lbs. So a truck with a liftgate would be a good idea. Thanks for looking.
tk2.jpg

tk3 (1).jpg

tk5.jpg

tk4 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I'd love that rig. Drove to Mayport and back spring of 2011.... not sure if it's in the cards these days, but keep us posted if you sell it.

Reactions: jaxgatorz
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky