So I made some volcanoes...lol

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Look really good to me Steve. You know, most of the things I cook that don't come out exactly like I planned still turn out to be damn good and very eatable. I'd eat one in a heartbeat! Got to try these some time.

Look really good to me Steve. You know, most of the things I cook that don't come out exactly like I planned still turn out to be damn good and very eatable. I'd eat one in a heartbeat! Got to try these some time.

Thanks! They were still very good. Even with most of the cheese on the outside! Try them, they are easy to make. And make a awesome side for most meals. Speaking of which, I'm having burgers tonight, hmmm.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky