Smoked Lobster Tails,Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes, Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Busy day smoking used my kettle with the offset.
Started with 2 of the Tumble Weed starters
100_6975.JPG
While that was heating I did the Potato
Tried to open it a bit with a piece of foil
100_6978.JPG
Grill was sitting at 400°F
100_6980.JPG
After 1 hour I pulled them an put the tails on
100_6983.JPG
Missed pics of the cheese an the Asparagus on the grill
But pics inside Lobster Tail
100_6985.JPG
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
100_6986.JPG
Hasselback Potatatoe
100_6988.JPG
Plated
100_6991.JPG
Thanks for watching
Richie

That looks like a great meal Richie. I especially like the look of your tater.

What is your kettle baffle made of? I use a couple bricks but your design would be more efficient.

Richie, Awesome looking meal !!Love the tater ,actually all the fixings ! Like
CM Thank you that was a first for me the Hasselback Tater Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.Getting the MES 40 warmed up in a few Smoking some Kielbasa today
Richie

And Richie strikes again again man what a fine looking meal.

Warren

Warren Thanks with all them fine looking meals going round an round,I have to try thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Nailed it out of the park like usual!

I’ve done hasslebeck potatoes quite a bit. I usually cut a small piece of the potato longways, that way it sits flat and doesn’t roll on you. You could even prop the potato on top of the piece you cut off. This way the potato will “bend” over that piece and fan out on its own.

You could also soak them in cold water to open them up a bit more.

That meal looks like it is right up my alley. I love lobster.

kruizer Thanks we buy the tails in BJs or Sams Club when we see them.Thanks for the like I appreciate it
Richie

Awesome Tails & Taters, My Brother!!:)
A meal fit for a King!!
Like.

Bear

Brother John we love Lobster grilled is getting to be my favorite,the Tater was a bomb I could only eat half same for the wife.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Nailed it out of the park like usual!

I’ve done hasslebeck potatoes quite a bit. I usually cut a small piece of the potato longways, that way it sits flat and doesn’t roll on you. You could even prop the potato on top of the piece you cut off. This way the potato will “bend” over that piece and fan out on its own.

You could also soak them in cold water to open them up a bit more.

Joe Thanks I seen all that when I googled it,my Taters were pretty flat my fear was breaking them LOL going to have the left overs tonight.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky