Small batch Chicken Sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice piece of work Richie, Like! I've been making chicken Italian sausage for the wife for many years now, she doesn't eat much pork. Deboning the 33 pounds of thighs to get the 25 pounds of sausage I want to make is the tough part, takes me a couple of days the last few years. RAY

SM It is my Italian Chicken sausage
less these ingredients
8 Tbs Soy Protien Concentrate (NFDM can be used)
1 1/2 Tbs. Dextrose (sugar)
1 level tsp cure #1

Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie
Thank you for the link! I like the minimal amount of salt (The Mrs. recently had to go on a low sodium regimen and we've been making a lot of adjustments).
Soon as we get a little freezer room I plan to try it...
Dan

Nice piece of work Richie, Like! I've been making chicken Italian sausage for the wife for many years now, she doesn't eat much pork. Deboning the 33 pounds of thighs to get the 25 pounds of sausage I want to make is the tough part, takes me a couple of days the last few years. RAY
Ray you must buy a case of thighs to get that much, I know what slowing down is Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Thank you for the link! I like the minimal amount of salt (The Mrs. recently had to go on a low sodium regimen and we've been making a lot of adjustments).
Soon as we get a little freezer room I plan to try it...
Dan
Dan I have been cutting down on salt myself, freezer room is another issue here, we had to buy a small one to get it into the basement.
Richie

Looks Mighty Tasty from Here, Richie!!
Nice Job!
Making me Hungry, and I just ate an hour ago!!
Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky