Redneck from Missouri

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jwilson48

Original poster
Feb 4, 2018
Hi guys,

New to the forum but I've stole countless recipes and tips from this site over the years. I fish nearly every weekend, if not I'm hunting or the roads are too slick to get out. I sell OTR tires for a living. I look forward to continuing to learn from everyone here and possibly contribute from time to time. I'm not one to generally gamble with unproven recipes other than slight modifications to existing ones (usually because I am missing an ingredient or combining two like recipes).

Reactions: KCowTown and radio
I forgot to ask...what is the deal with the points given? I assume it is just a way of saying nice job but not sure. Thanks

Hi guys,

New to the forum but I've stole countless recipes and tips from this site over the years. I fish nearly every weekend, if not I'm hunting or the roads are too slick to get out. I sell OTR tires for a living. I look forward to continuing to learn from everyone here and possibly contribute from time to time. I'm not one to generally gamble with unproven recipes other than slight modifications to existing ones (usually because I am missing an ingredient or combining two like recipes).

Hello and welcome to the forum from another Missouri member.
Where do you call home? I'm in S.W MO near Table Rock lake

Reactions: KCowTown
Hello and welcome to the forum from another Missouri member.
Where do you call home? I'm in S.W MO near Table Rock lake
Not far. I live about 15-20 miles north of Springfield. I am around Table Rock every week for work. Beautiful lake but I never fish it other than bowfishing. Truman, Stockton, and Pomme is where I usually do most of my fishing.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky