Pit Boss Sportsman 1100 on the way.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well guys & gals, I finally got my Sportsman 1100 pellet grill. FedEx did not even notify me they had delivered it. Kinda pissed, cause my 140lb self had to figure out how to get into the garage.

Well my typical Macquiver skills came out, 2 rolling floor Jack's & a wheel dolly I got it into the garage by myself.

Dang I'm wore out! Lmao I'm going to rest now. I'll get pics after a bit.

Thanks for listening to me ramble on.

Well here is a couple pics. Assembly will be later this week.

Also a couple shots of what my ebike is best for, lmao hauling my junk around.

Thanks for looking.
1000000178.jpg
1000000180.jpg
1000000179.jpg

Figured I better show this off too, this smoker side cabinet will be added during assembly.

For sure going to cold smoke some cheese with it. Lmao I'm not sure what can be all made in it. I'm curious what kinda temps I'll get out it with the pellet grill burning.
1000000182.jpg

Nice looking smoker Diesel. Enjoy it, and I'm looking forward to the maiden voyage. Any idea on what that will be?

Point for sure
Chris

At first I thought you bought the incognito version, and Pit boss disguised it as a sewing machine.

1715288460508.png

Nice looking smoker Diesel. Enjoy it, and I'm looking forward to the maiden voyage. Any idea on what that will be?

Point for sure
Chris

At first I thought you bought the incognito version, and Pit boss disguised it as a sewing machine.

View attachment 696529
No lmao, the sewing machine comment had me rolling.🤣😂🤣. I'm thinking smoked meatloaf & a rack of spare ribs. 🤔

I'm thinking both would get done about the same time.

Reactions: gmc2003
No lmao, the sewing machine comment had me rolling.🤣😂🤣. I'm thinking smoked meatloaf & a rack of spare ribs. 🤔

I'm thinking both would get done about the same time.
Can't go wrong with either. I did 2 meatloaves last night. The last oven cooked meatloaf I did was before I joined the forum and discovered smoked meatloaf.

• Love
Reactions: DieselTech
Should this insulated blanket for my 1100 sportsman grill only be used during the winter?

Or can I install it now to help with more consistent pit Temps?

Thanks.
1000000197.jpg

Nice looking cooker you got there! I'm sure you will enjoy that!! The side box looks interesting.
Yeah I got that with the intentions to cold smoke cheese this fall/winter. Maybe even some bacon.

Thanks. I've been waiting a pellet grill for about 10years. Finally just bit the bullet.

Reactions: Redicans
Do the instructions say anything about how to use the blanket?
I would think you could leave the blanket on it all the time.
Do you have a regular cover for it? The blanket may interfere with that.

Reactions: DieselTech
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky