Pepperoni Mozzarella sourdough loaf .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man, you guys sure know how to make a guy feel lame about his cooking game.
I've learned more stuff here just by being inspired and watching what guys are doing . Asking myself why they do it , then finding the answer . Best way to learn in my opinion , and you can always ask the question if you can't find an answer .
I always do the lazyman thing and buy the premade dough.
Nothing wrong with that either .
Thanks for the push. 00 and semolina now on the list.
That's for pasta dough .
2 cups 00 flour or All purpose .
1 cup Semolina
3 whole eggs
water as needed .
Mix , knead then roll into a ball . Wrap and in the fridge for at least an hour .

20230131_175255.jpg

The 00 alone is for pizza dough .
270 grams 00 flour
170 grams water
1/2 tsp sugar
1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp yeast
I ferment / hold in the fridge overnight or up to 7 days .
20230830_180229.jpg
Get some King Arthur , Bob's red mill or Gold medal bread flour for bread .
This might be a place to start . Makes a big loaf though .

Looks fantastic Rich, a tad lite on the roni for me, but still great

Point for sure
Chris

and I even got some mulch spread while it was baking
better mulch then what the farmers are spreading on their fields around here. I know it's part of country living, but you just hope and pray that the wind is blowing in right direction.

That all looks delicious Rich! The bread and pizza! Bet some bread sticks would be awesome as well!
First time we put mulch down by our garage, the wind came up and removed it all... rock it is!

Ryan

Dang Rich looks awesome!!!! Folks that used to sit beside me at Browns games would bring a bag full of minis like that to the games and share. So good

Reactions: DieselTech
That all looks delicious Rich! The bread and pizza! Bet some bread sticks would be awesome as well!
First time we put mulch down by our garage, the wind came up and removed it all... rock it is!
Thanks Ryan . Yeah I'm constantly moving and planting stuff . I had rock , but that's a pain when replanting .

Dang Rich looks awesome!!!! Folks that used to sit beside me at Browns games would bring a bag full of minis like that to the games and share. So good
Nice . I've done it as a pull apart thing , but like the slices .
I'm thinking small individuals would be the way to go .
Thanks for lookin'

Another great lookin' loaf Rich, nice work! Being able to change things up and add different flavors must be nice, I ain't there yet. Going to bake a load of Brioche burger buns today, that'll be a first for me. RAY

That's for pasta dough .
2 cups 00 flour or All purpose .
1 cup Semolina
3 whole eggs
water as needed .
Mix , knead then roll into a ball . Wrap and in the fridge for at least an hour .

695984-2bcb2ef49080cc9d333884d61e996688.jpg

The 00 alone is for pizza dough .
270 grams 00 flour
170 grams water
1/2 tsp sugar
1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp yeast
I ferment / hold in the fridge overnight or up to 7 days .
695987-6f720970a382561bd3a03c863c67970f.jpg

Get some King Arthur , Bob's red mill or Gold medal bread flour for bread .
This might be a place to start . Makes a big loaf though .
Oh maaaan!!!! You are gonna send me down yet another SMF rabbit hole. Thanks Man!!!!! That pizza looks KILLER. Do you use a pizza cooker? I make pizza on the grill but never get that perfect char. Damn nice pie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky