Peach and Lemon Pulled Pork ( Peach and Cherry Glaze ) / Mashed Potato Cheddar Herb Rolls ( 2 posts in one ) LONG

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOW David everything looks amazing 👏
I use peach juice but have gotta try you combo! My mother was a tremendous baker and it's a shame I was not interested in cooking when home and never learned and of her talents.
And congrats on the ride !!

Keith

That looks super tasty. Peach / Cherry and then a mustard sauce? That sounds killer.

Thanks Chris for the wow and the comment

First time to make and or try the North Carolina mustard sauce and I love it , and it really blended well with all the flavours
It was a great sandwich and will happen tonight also :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum:

David

David your cooks never disappoint, you always keep it to a high standard, as always a fine spread!

Dave

Thanks Dave for the love and the comment

Very nice of you to say. It was a fun cook and the pulled pork was great with the peach flavouring all through the cook.
And the Mashed potato buns worked out great also

David

Reactions: Flatrate
I looked closely at first I didn't know if that was pulled pork or pulled groundhog, I seen you have a vendetta!

Dave

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Thanks Brian for the love and the comment

Yes it was a fun day just to cook instead of snow removal etc.
The potato Bread turned out great and the Pulled Pork sandwich was really good

David
Got my regular doctor involved and finally have appt for neurologist at end of month. Weird thing its at a foot doctor?

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky