Ok. I’m still confused a bit!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lemans

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 29, 2013
Jackson New Jersey
How do I get rid of the #’s next to the reviews .. how do I know which are the newest.. also where are the SMF groups?

How do I get rid of the #’s next to the reviews .. how do I know which are the newest.. also where are the SMF groups?
I think you mouse over the arrow next to reviews . Gives you options .

I'll take the easiest one---"Groups".
At the top, click on "Forums".
Then scroll down to the bottom. Groups are the last things on that page.

Bear

Move the Cursor over the item, not the actual mouse.:D...JJ

I do this..click on the reviews or articles and you get to another screen and can hit the "marked read" Somehow.. lol look at mine in red. Then they get marked read and those boxes are gone.
IMG_20171031_213428.png
IMG_20171031_213256.png

You can figure out how by this I think..

Looks like I missed this when it was first posted..

The red numbers on reviews and Articles indicate there are new ones to read. Click on the arrow next to the word "Reviews" or "Articles" on your phone or tablet. This will open up another sub-menu.. click on "Mark Viewed" and the red number should go away.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky