Masterbuilt Gravity Feed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes sir that's a steal !
These are at a place that I believe buys the pallets of returns. They have several 1050 models assembled and new for that price.
And would probably negotiate to move a couple. 20220728_104720.jpg

Keith

Reactions: MJB05615
Yes sir that's a steal !
These are at a place that I believe buys the pallets of returns. They have several 1050 models assembled and new for that price.
And would probably negotiate to move a couple. View attachment 640587

Keith
I am sure they are not in NY or they would have to have "Fallen off the truck" ...lol

YMMV on the damn deals, I live in So Cal and as soon as I saw somebody got a n 800 for I think $249, I spent the next 2 months looking at the deal site. I never saw any deal I could get on anything Masterbuilt. While I would have loved to have found an 800 or 1050 for some crazy $300'ish price, I'm still totally happy with the $499 I spent on my 560. Next on my list is maybe getting a CG AutoKomodo, looks pretty sweet for the price.

The app has ALWAYS had issues though mine didn't have issues till this last update now it's useless. no big though I got inkbird and thremo probes I use for it and grill temps with alerts oh and btw from a fb group I follow he's seeing 800s for $350 not sure where he is though

If your watching the new show, BBQ USA on Food Network, in episode 3 when they're at the comp in Texas, at the 10:50 mark there's a guy lighting his 1050 with a propane torch. First time I've seen anyone use a Masterbuilt GF in a comp.

I use the Discovery + app to watch. Get a new episode every Monday.

The app has ALWAYS had issues though mine didn't have issues till this last update now it's useless. no big though I got inkbird and thremo probes I use for it and grill temps with alerts oh and btw from a fb group I follow he's seeing 800s for $350 not sure where he is though
I only use the app to monitor and adjust temps but like the new updated app.......especially since I figured out that I had to delete the old one for it to work 🙃.

Keith

If your watching the new show, BBQ USA on Food Network, in episode 3 when they're at the comp in Texas, at the 10:50 mark there's a guy lighting his 1050 with a propane torch. First time I've seen anyone use a Masterbuilt GF in a comp.

I use the Discovery + app to watch. Get a new episode every Monday.
I enjoy the show and noticed that too !
We competed in a GBA comp in May and will admit I was a little intimidated using the 1050 against the Langs and mobile cook shacks.

Keith

I enjoy the show and noticed that too !
We competed in a GBA comp in May and will admit I was a little intimidated using the 1050 against the Langs and mobile cook shacks.

Keith

the second episode was in Georgia. And almost every competitor had a GF, but they were more like the Stumps. Or even the Old Country.

I keep thinking I'd like to have an Old Country GF.

Yeah 1 of the teams featured is from here but didn't get a call.
I'm very much interested in the GF myself. Looks like the best of both worlds ! The OC has received good reviews from what I've seen but man the Stumps and Myron Mixon look sweet ! Also considering building a drum or 2.

Keith

Reactions: Smokin Okie
Yeah 1 of the teams featured is from here but didn't get a call.
I'm very much interested in the GF myself. Looks like the best of both worlds ! The OC has received good reviews from what I've seen but man the Stumps and Myron Mixon look sweet ! Also considering building a drum or 2.

Keith
2-4K gets you a used stumps or myron mixon on Facebook mkt near me, there are 2 huge beautiful Deep south ones for 6K
1660517137728.png

1660517155748.png

1660517174869.png

Wow Cliff those are beauties for sure!

I'll be using the MBGF again next month at our 1st KCBS comp but definitely looking around 🥸.

Keith

Reactions: clifish
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky