Lost my dad yesterday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

normanaj

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 2, 2014
Rhode Island
Title says it all. He was 96 and the last few years were pretty rough for him so he is definitely in a better place.

Going to take it easy today and smoke a skirt steak. Going to have a lot to deal with over the next couple of weeks.

Dang Norm . Hate to hear that bud . Like you said , better place for sure .

Condolences Norm, it's never easy

Chris

sorry for your loss hopefully he had his affairs in order it’s a lot tougher if they didn’t. I picked my grief time then made me a to do list to gain closer. Still miss mom on the holidays

Reactions: chopsaw
Very sorry to hear of your fathers passing. Sounds like he lived a pretty full life.
Thoughts and Prayers to you and family :emoji_pray:

Very sorry for your loss. you had a good run with him it sounds like. He is free of pain and burdens of aging now. I lost my dad almost 17 years ago, he was only 72. It was the hardest thing I have been through. Be strong, follow his wishes, take care of yourself and surviving family.

Sorry to hear... our thoughts and prayers are sent for you and family.

Ryan

Loosing a parent is never easy Norm. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Remembering the fun times through the years is a good place to start the adjustment.

Matt

My sympathies to you and prayers sent! Stay strong

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky