Looking to learn more

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Cfies

Original poster
Jun 16, 2024
Just joined to learn more about smoking. Used a BGE for 20 years, but never really learned how to smoke. It stayed with a house we sold. Bought another BGE several months ago and I’m learning now with each cook. I really like the egg, but want to explore other cookers as well. Would like to explore a wood smoker

Welcome to SMF from SE GA and several BGE experts here to help you perfect your process

Keith

Welcome from Iowa! Lot's of knowledge here... and lots of smokers in use

Ryan

Just joined to learn more about smoking. Used a BGE for 20 years, but never really learned how to smoke. It stayed with a house we sold. Bought another BGE several months ago and I’m learning now with each cook. I really like the egg, but want to explore other cookers as well. Would like to explore a wood smoker
Hey, welcome to the smoking community! 20 years on a BGE, that's impressive! Sorry to hear you had to leave your old one behind, but glad you got another one. It's never too late to learn new tricks, and it sounds like you're already experimenting with each cook. Wood smokers can be a whole different beast, but super rewarding.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky