" LET THEM EAT CAKE " Smoked Strawberry Cake and 2 kinds of chicken and corn on the cob ( lots of pics )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Outstanding! Such invention! I love to cook (and eat) and think I can do some decent meals but time and again am reminded I'm only a humble beginner. Very well done sir.

Wow , thanks checkdude for the like and the comment

That is awful nice of you to say. But I am like you there are some GREAT and very knowledgeable cooks on this forum. I love to read and look up different foods , see other peoples cooks and try to do theirs and or put a few different recipes together. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not .
But that is the fun ( nerve wracking ) part of cooking

David

Wow , thanks checkdude for the like and the comment

That is awful nice of you to say. But I am like you there are some GREAT and very knowledgeable cooks on this forum. I love to read and look up different foods , see other peoples cooks and try to do theirs and or put a few different recipes together. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not .
But that is the fun ( nerve wracking ) part of cooking

David
coudn't put it any better! Keep on cooking.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky