Just bought a used MES

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

alan Maples

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 27, 2022
I don't know what model it is, but I got it for $60.00. Worth a try at that price.

I'll post some soon. It's too dark now to take one and we're having storms toy.

I started out with a used Smokey hollow ( same as an MES) for $30. Then joined this place, now look below at what I have now...lol

Seriously, you have stumbled on the best, most knowledgeable and greatest people you will meet here!
Cool.

IMG_20220330_100526487.jpg

Reactions: JC in GB
Nice. I have a Stump's smoker but I still like using my MES 30 for certain things.

You just can't have too many types of outdoor cooking equipment. IMHO. :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_laughing:

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Nice find!

Shamless plug:
I just did a writeup on customizing that exact model.

Fisrt thing to check though is if the heating element works. If not, it's cheap and easy to replace.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky