July Inductions-Newest OTBS Members

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
congrats to all of you and thanks for all your knowledge, this is a great site, i don't post alot but i definatly read alot and learn alot of new tricks and recipies

Congratulations to the new inductees.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Dave

a big congrats to all the new knights/knightess. i dont think there is any doubt of your skills and accomplishments!!! kudos to you all and keep up the great work!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

A hearty welcome to each and every one of you! I apologize for not being in there to nominate or second. My computer has problems letting me read anything past the first page for some reason. Maybe someone can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Congrats to everyone. Something I definitely aspire to one day!!

BTW - Ron - I didn't get a chance to swing by Minocqua, it was about a 30 mile hike there from Eagle River. I would've made the trip and taken pics but I was with the in-laws. Next time when I drive out there, i will definitely do it.

That's ok man no prob.

Again congrat's to all.

Thank you so much for this opportunity to serve; it will not be abused and it is extremely appreciated! I only hope to soon have the honor to recommend and nominate one and many to be inducted also!

Pops §§

Congrats! All of you are outstanding members around here.

Congats to all of you!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

You have all been a great help to me and are all most deserving of this honor.

When I grow up into a real smoker I hope to follow in your footsteps!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky