IT'S FATTY TIME

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jokensmoken

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 7, 2016
Whitmore Lake Michigan
That's right my friends, it's that time of year again...FATTY TIME
Once again we have been invited by Hillbillyrkstr to congregate at his beautiful Wonderdog Ranch in Fowlerville.on the 7th of September for some good fun, good food and a little friendly trash talking for the 7th annual fatty contest
I hear there are some great prizes lined up again for 1st through 3rd place AND a little added twist...
A pork ribs are being added to the judging this year so if you're fatty bombs out, you've still got a shot for some great prizes for your ribs.
I understand there will be seperate judging and seperate prizes. There are a limited number of slots open for the rib catagory, so if you think your ribs have what it takes, contact hillbillyrkst, reserve your spot and bring your smoker on out and PROVE IT.
Two slabs are required to be smoked and you will turn a six bone box...the remainder will be fought over by the hungry masses...just kidding...the leftover ribs will be served after judging (first come, first served) to the attendees (while supplies last)
Remember...this is a family oriented event and theres always plenty for the kiddos to do...
Last year there was even a bouncy castle...
AND rumor has it there may even be a bit of live entertainment this year after the judging and gorging...
Hey folks, this is getting to be a pretty big deal, its free, it's fun, it's family oriented, there's ALWAYS great food all in the peaceful country settings of The Wonderdog Ranch in Fowlerville SO COME ON OUT...
See some old friends, meet some new friends and show off your culinary expertise.

Last edited:
Reactions: fivetricks
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky