Hello from Virginia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JrzVol

Original poster
Jun 19, 2024
Newbie here. Love cooking on my Kamado Joe classic, and have done a few butts on there but looking for new ideas and hoping to branch out with some new stuff. Hosting a big party on Saturday where I'm going to be smoking (4) 7 or 8 pound butts. Most likely will have to do one in the oven. Looking forward to learning new ideas and techniques from you vets. Cheers, and go Vols!

Hey there, fellow Kamado Joe enthusiast! Welcome to the community! Smoking 4 big butts for a party sounds like a challenge, but I'm sure you'll crush it! Doing one in the oven is a good backup plan, just in case. What kind of recipes are you looking to try out? We've got a ton of experienced folks here who'd be happy to share their favorite techniques and ideas. Go Vols, indeed!

Reactions: DieselTech
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky