Hello from Gilroy, Calif. My name is Mike

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mikesmiff

Original poster
Apr 18, 2024
Hi everyone. I've been smoking meats for many years now. I have two Lang reverse flow smokers. A 36" in my backyard, and an 82" at my BBQ business. Besides smoking meats, I like to golf, ride my motorcycle, and enjoy a good martini.

Welcome to the forums! Are you the place established 1986? If so, I'd love to stop by and appreciate your work.

I'm always glad to see another Californian on the forums. Helps me to know there's company who is equally shocked when I hear about deals of $2/lb pork or brisket or whatever, haha.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, neighbor! Are you the place established 1986? If so, I'd love to stop by and appreciate your work.

I'm always glad to see another Californian on the forums. Helps me to know there's company who is equally shocked when I hear about deals of $2/lb pork or brisket or whatever, haha.
Yes I'm out at Garlic World right on hiway 101 just south of Gilroy. Established in 1986. Would love to have you stop by! Friday, Sat, and Sun.

Reactions: geostriata
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky