Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
🎂Our baby girl turns fourteen tomorrow and these are her favorite pies.
So Daddy is taking care of his "Little" girl's birthday wishes.

Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
1c creamy peanut butter
2c powdered sugar
8oz softened cream cheese
16oz tub of Cool Whip
1c Hershey's mini chocolate chips
1 50ml mini bottle Kahlua coffee liqueur
1 Oreo pie shell

Combine powdered sugar, peanut butter, and cream cheese.
I use a potato masher to mix this very thick combo, a pastry cutter just doesn't 'cut' it.
potatomasherthumbnail.jpg

Now add in the Cool Whip and Kahlua, thoroughly combine.
Then fold in the chocolate chips.
Mound high in pie shell and freeze for at least 4 hours.

Ready for the freezer.
Make sure they're sitting flat or they'll flow off one side, and it can make a big sticky mess.

20220917_200614.jpg
20220917_200627.jpg

Last edited:
Man that is right up my alley. Id almost be tempted to sub in Screwball for the kaluha, but the kaluha sounds great as well.

Happy birthday to the young lady

Reactions: chilerelleno
Man that is right up my alley. Id almost be tempted to sub in Screwball for the kaluha, but the kaluha sounds great as well.

Happy birthday to the young lady
Never had Screwball.
I'm thinking the flavor would be lost in the shuffle all you'd get is some liquor essence.
Whereas the Kahlua compliments the peanut butter and chocolate with a subdued coffee undertone.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky