Easter Ham

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Thanks to pops6927 pops6927 I can only say his brine makes the best Ham we have ever eaten THANK YOU

Injected and Cured approx 9 pound Butt for 30 days
100_0277.JPG
Rinsed and fry tested no pic
Another Thanks to chopsaw chopsaw he sent me a piece of netting after seeing the one I made last year
100_0377.JPG
Smoked on Thursday for 7.5 hours
in my Pitt Boss # 4 Vertical
100_0385.JPG
Apple & Charcoal Pellets for the flavor
100_0392.JPG
Studded the Ham with Cloves Cooked in the oven to 160°F
100_0408.JPG
Let it rest 15 minutes then cut in halve
100_0410.JPG
Plated with Yam,Green Bean Casserole & Stuffed Mushrooms
I kept the above piece for when this virus is gone to have with our kids
100_0413.JPG
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter
Richie

Great looking Ham Richie! Your family will surely enjoy that piece you have saved.

Happy Easter.

Great looking Ham Richie! Your family will surely enjoy that piece you have saved.

Happy Easter.
Joe I am sure they will Thank you, the bone is in the pot with Peas.Perfect day for a Pea Soup rainy and windy.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.
Richie

Great Lookin' ham there Richie!

LIKE!

Nice use of the leftover bone also....

John
John Thank You That bone was destiny was written when it was in the brine LOL Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky