Earlybird Special

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
Up at three as usual. Micro-zapped leftover Italian sausage, eggs sunny-side-up, spicy hot salsa, English muffin w/ strawberry jam, OJ. Took 10 minutes. RAY
DSCN1650.JPG

That looks really tasty Ray. Unfortunately, I'm on my morning break at work and don't have anything to eat. I really need to quit looking at this site when I'm on my breaks. Like

Reactions: sawhorseray
looks great, that should've of put ya back to sleep. I know it would've knocked me out

Yep, right back to the sack for a few hours of some decent shuteye. I don't know why I can't sleep thru the night anymore, tho both my shoulders hurt so much there's only one position I can sleep in, and that doesn't last too long. Thanks for the Like Jim, I appreciate it. RAY

That looks really tasty Ray. Unfortunately, I'm on my morning break at work and don't have anything to eat. I really need to quit looking at this site when I'm on my breaks. Like

Work? This is a family show Denny, let's watch it with the four letter words! Thank you for the Like, much appreciated. RAY

Reactions: chopsaw
Ray that is some breakfast... LIKE! John

I'm thinking all this corona crap and quarantining doesn't have much effect on a man's golf game John, I'd be teeing it up every day. Thanks for the Like amigo, mucho appreciendo. RAY

Hell of a breakfast Ray looks great!

I had dreams of something a bit more elaborate John, decided to save those plans and the last of my Canadian bacon for later on in the week, Thanks for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

Awesome Breakfast!! I could blow my Diet on that Breakfast, real easy!! Nice Job! Like. Bear

Yeah, I've only lost 3-4 pounds of the 12 I put on quitting ciggys Bear. I'll have to get back on the straight and narrow before I have to go somewhere wearing pants that'll fit, of course that could be quite some time with quarantining. Every dark cloud has a silver lining I guess. Thank you for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

Yeah, I've only lost 3-4 pounds of the 12 I put on quitting ciggys Bear. I'll have to get back on the straight and narrow before I have to go somewhere wearing pants that'll fit, of course that could be quite some time with quarantining. Every dark cloud has a silver lining I guess. Thank you for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

You'll get there!!
I just hit another 7 year record yesterday---Then again today.
Down to 228.6 today.

Bear

Last edited:
You'll get there!! I just hit another 7 year record yesterday---Then again today. Down to 228.6 today. Bear

When I turned 50 I went to the doc for a physical, weight 246 ,smoked a couple packs of Camels a day, and drank about a fifth of scotch every night. The doc said it might be a good idea to make some changes so I did, cut the smokes and booze in half and got down to 185 over the next 16 months. I like for the scale to read out anything under 190 and I'm OK, 196 this morning. RAY

Rich and Travis, thank you both for the Likes, I appreciate them. RAY

Yup , I like my eggs and sausage in the morning . Looks great , I'd have to skip the salsa that early .
anything under 190 and I'm OK, 196 this morning.
I wouldn't be mad about that . I'm great around 215 / 220 . Last time I weighed myself I was 248 .
Just don't burn it off since I retired . Need to cut back the beer .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky