Boneless & Stuffed Chicken Wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
TE, Those babies look delicious, I would have a hard time even finding a wing like that to try your method. It does look like a winner!

Reactions: DieselTech
View attachment 696586
I recently made some whole stuffed chicken wings 3 ways. First were a couple with breakfast sausage, then 4 with Asian chicken filling, and 4 more that were like a jalapeno popper filling.

Cooking time was close to an hour total with a 350° pit temp, and I only monitor the temp of the filling, and watch the color of the skin. Removing the bones from the drumette and flat takes a few minutes, stuffing is pretty easy and I leave enough room so I can tuck the meat back in to seal the end. Or you can fill more and use a toothpick.

You will see filling recipes using everything from mac-n-cheese, fried rice, or about any kind of meatball mixture you can think of.
View attachment 696587
View attachment 696588
View attachment 696589
what a great idea, lots effort and worth it I'm sure!

Reactions: DieselTech
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky