BBQ/SMOKING FORUMS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I never knew there were so many different BBQ/SMOKING forums on the web untill I found this one by mistake and what a mistake finding all of you guys and gals was!!  Best dad gummed site I have ever joined and proud to say so.  Do alot of you have dealings with the other smoking forums or are you all monogomous to SMF??  Just wondering..

Rich
I have joined number of BBQ forums and this is the best I have got till now. Very informative. This is my first post and hope I would stay long here

I have joined number of BBQ forums and this is the best I have got till now. Very informative. This is my first post and hope I would stay long here
Glad that you've joined us, matusgreats. Please take a moment and swing by Roll Call and introduce yourself to the rest of the SMF family and really get a proper SMF welcome.

Enjoy the Smoke~

It would be a conflict of interest if I went to any other BBQ sites and my Boss probably wouldn't like it very much!

Anyway are there any other sites out there? I thought this was the only one! 

Reactions: electricsmoker
Hey new to this but I used a cheap you vertical smoker to start and just bought a offset smoker but can't seem to get my meat as moist any hints what I'm doing wrong

I agree this is the best site on the web.  I was having trouble with consistent smokes, ran through several sites with out much help.  Spent many hours on this site because there is so much info and so much detail on how to and why to if you look for it.  Now I am trying to just catch up trying all the good stuff posted here.

I can not imagine any need to go to any other site for smoking.  I have sent many friends here also.  Jeff does a great job keeping it going and the people are very friendly and helpful.  What else could you ask for?  Nothing, it is all here.

I browse a number of other sites too and contribute to some of them - however this is the one I call home. 
icon14.gif

I peaked around on some of the others but got hooked here reading the forums.  People here are very friendly and helpful. I do recommend purchasing Jeff's rub recipe as well if for nothing else then just to support this site.  I have to admit I am becoming a smoke addict and loving the forums here.  

I never knew there were so many different BBQ/SMOKING forums on the web untill I found this one by mistake and what a mistake finding all of you guys and gals was!! Best dad gummed site I have ever joined and proud to say so. Do alot of you have dealings with the other smoking forums or are you all monogomous to SMF?? Just wondering..

Rich
Definitely love it here. Amazing tips, and great recipes.

Thank you all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky