ATTENTION ALL BACHELORS THIS RECIPE IS FOR YOU! LOL!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pammie

Original poster
Jan 6, 2013
Ottawa, ON Canada
  • One 3 - 3 1/2 lb pork butt and slit holes throughout
  • Take a whole clove of garlic and slice each bud in half
  • Put the garlic "bullets" in the pork slots
  • Sear the pork just enough to brown on each side
  • Put in a Roasting pan (I use the black white  speckled mini turkey ones)
  • Sprinkle two sachets of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
  • Add the following:
          1/2 c of Apple Juice (Put your hand over pork to keep spices on)

3/4 tall boy of extra strong beer (I use Faxes black can) (Again, rub the spices in the meat and try to keep as many onion bits on top as possible!)
  • Wrap roaster with aluminum foil  tightly but leave two small openings on each side to allow steam to be released. This is where I would stick it in a smoker if i had one.
  • Bake in oven at 400 degrees for about 45 mins (45 mins free time to spend with your lady ! LOL)
  • After 45 mins, remove aluminum foil and bake for another 45 mins or so (check for readiness ovens vary).
Enjoy!!

Pammie

Sounds good pammie.....you dont have a smoker? There all around you. You just have to.use your imagination..... Ive seen smokers made from a cardboard box or some cinder blocks, even an old car hood.... Look around.in the smoker build forums and I am sure you will come.up with something

Good.luck and happy smoking

Joe

• One 3 - 3 1/2 lb pork butt and slit holes throughout
  • Take a whole clove of garlic and slice each bud in half
  • Put the garlic "bullets" in the pork slots
  • Sear the pork just enough to brown on each side
  • Put in a Roasting pan (I use the black white  speckled mini turkey ones)
  • Sprinkle two sachets of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
  • Add the following:
          1/2 c of Apple Juice (Put your hand over pork to keep spices on)

3/4 tall boy of extra strong beer (I use Faxes black can) (Again, rub the spices in the meat and try to keep as many onion bits on top as possible!)
  • Wrap roaster with aluminum foil  tightly but leave two small openings on each side to allow steam to be released. This is where I would stick it in a smoker if i had one.
  • Bake in oven at 400 degrees for about 45 mins (45 mins free time to spend with your lady ! LOL)
  • After 45 mins, remove aluminum foil and bake for another 45 mins or so (check for readiness ovens vary).
Enjoy!!

Pammie
This one always Fascinates me because it's so easy to make and on the cheap side....  ShoneyBoy.......http://www.google.com/search?num=10....4.0.90.838.12.12.0...0.0...1ac.1.fzATVhXQTNE

Last edited:
Oh my word!! Thank you so much Shoneyboy!! I don't have the space right now, but I sent the info to my brother in law and I asked him to build me one for my birthday! :D

When you get it, remember
worthless.gif
th_HaHAAHaa.gif
.......Hope you enjoy it....ShoneyBoy

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky