A Brisket Weekend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow man that looks great! I'm glad everyone got to really enjoy it all. I'm quite sure there will be brisket sales again this week in TX but not sure if Kroger will be doing them and if so not sure they will be doing a digital coupon deal on them. I'll definitely post if there is a kroger coupon deal for them :D
Thanks Mr Tall and those coupons sure come in handy! And I've got some space in the deep freeze that needs filling 😁

Keith

Reactions: 912smoker
Kroger and kroger family brisket digital coupon sales happening starting 6/26 912smoker 912smoker see the kroger coupon thread for more info :D
Yes sir and ready to put 2 in the freezer!
Thanks for being on the lookout and sharing!

Keith

Reactions: tallbm
Thanks Tex and remember pics or it didn't happen 😆.
IMG_0429.jpeg
IMG_0431.jpeg

That's all I got. Had 4 acres to mow and weed eat so no other pics. One of the blowers went out on my Yoder and almost caused a fire but lucky I caught it and moved them to the oven to finish them off. They were close to being done when it happened. I'd rather be lucky than good sometimes :)
Nephew Baylen didn't get to try his brisket since he's only 4 days old but his family wiped it out!

I love Briskets and I cannot lie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky