You know you have a smoking problem when:

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
i,m thinking about turning my sauna into asmoke shack.
icon_biggrin.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_21.gif

when your neighbor calls the fire dept. saying smokes been comming from there for the last 2 weeks.

you have a switch in your bedroom by the wood chips and charcoal to turn smoker on.wife just stares at me on this
PDT_Armataz_01_08.gif

Wanting another smoker.......well yeah.
Burning up the internet looking for new toys.
Getting up at 05:00 tomorrow to start fire.
Ain't this fun!!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Oh yea I forgot one. We redid our landscaping in the front of the house and the wife asked what kind of tree we could plant in it. I told her a cherry tree so when it gets to big and gets to close to the house I have plenty of smoking wood on hand for a while. Needless to say she doesnt know the plan behind that choice, ha ha ha.

I went to our neighborhood convenient store the other night to get some tea bags. Im a regular there and I talk to the clerk often. Well, he leaned toward me and took a sniff and said I smelled like smoke. It made me think of this thread.
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

i was out in the busted luck hangout... smoker goin' outside... just messin' round...and we got a fire call... so i responded to the fire house... the call was cancelled... but we hang out a little... some of the guys said... you been on a "worker"? (working fire).... "you smell like smoke".....

I'm a forman at a scrapmetal yard, I see steel tanks all the time man can I relate to this lil post hehehehe

by the way my home made smoker was built all from scrap stainless steel
out of the scrapyard I work at, the bosses let me have it all for free as long as I smoke a turkey or two for our summer BBQ :-)
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

The sad thing is there is too many of these To multi quote the message.
Allot of these I didn't even realize I was doing it!
Fritz nailed it!

When I was traveling for Christmas, I was told watch the road because I was looking at junk to see what would make a great smoker!
Almost ran us into a ditch.I think I might have left richtee some road kill!

I have looked out the window at yard critters thinking about how to smoke em! hmmm..........a little of jeff s rub.............inject with some italian dressing.................maybe some aple chunks.......O yea I would brine that robin......

I wonder if George washington was going to smoke a yard bird with the cherry tree he cut down.

Hey Al does this smell like pecan?
106.gif

You drive over a hundred miles just to get stocked up on wood chips.

Yes I've done that... but they were on sale. I swear!

I drove from Havre de Grace MD to just north of Gettysburg PA for apple wood... got a whole big truckload tho.... posted in Jan. i think... titled Big Apple score or something close.... gave Gramason, Smokey's my pet some... still cuttin it up and already got a 55 gal drum full( yes, with vent holes....) 2 - 100 pound feed sacks and a 50 pound feed sack full of chunks that'll fit in your hand....

i dont think i'll need any apple anytime soon....

i noticed at work and in travels there are tons of things to make smokers out of in the world......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky