YOU GUYS SEEM TO KNOW ALMOST EVERYTHING.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jdomep

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 30, 2011
i want to build a little pavilion in my back yard with a fireplace. i dont have any designs or plans right now other than i want to pour a 20' x 30' slab and put a roof over it. i would love to build a brick or block fire place on one end and use to smoke some how but i need help with ideas. you havent let me down yet for help and i am sure you have some ideas to share. thanks!

I know Lang makes versions of his 36 and 48 that can be built into an outdoor kitchen.  I am sure other builders can custom fit anything you want. 

Reactions: jdomep
i want to build a little pavilion in my back yard with a fireplace. i dont have any designs or plans right now other than i want to pour a 20' x 30' slab and put a roof over it. i would love to build a brick or block fire place on one end and use to smoke some how but i need help with ideas. you havent let me down yet for help and i am sure you have some ideas to share. thanks!

Man jd, I envy you. I wish I had the room in my backyard for a project like that. In our previous home I built a large wood deck with outdoor kitchen & long bar all covered with a wood framed roof. No plans, just what was in my mind at the time. Here's a couple of pics.

6c4cad16_ftlaud.backyard5.jpg

thanks for sharing very cool. i need a plan, i was going to build a standard pavilion but i got way too may cool ideas from the web last night looking at different pictures.

i am trying to attach a picture of what i want to build but its not giving me permission. i dont know whats up. it lets my post pics of my smokes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky