WSM are they ever on sale?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey all, MN resident trying to track down a 18.5 WSM. I have a smoke n grill and while it works it takes a lot of babying and I'd rather upgrade. That said Craigslist here is slim in the twin cities so I'm wondering does anyone know if WSM are ever on sale and if so where. I'd like to pay more like $250 than $300 if possible
I'm curious to find out if you ended up buying one [emoji]128512[/emoji]

The way I see it, for what you get, WSMs are always on sale. I paid full price for mine and never regretted a penny of it. I pushed a thousand pounds of meat through it and never missed a beat. It's been sitting on my friends back porch smoking meat for a year now after I bought a new smoker with my new house. It's taken everything Mississippi can throw at it and it's still going strong. Bottom line, you'll get your money's worth no matter what you pay.

There is a guy locally here selling a used 18 for $150 thats 4 years old. Seems a bit over priced to me, considering I can buy brand new for $300 right now.

Bullfrog, yeah our Walmart in years past have sold the display model(usually the 18) marked down below a hundred. I went this year looking for it and they didn't have one. Karma I guess for not taking advantage of the situation when it was presented.  

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky