WSM 10

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Woah, a silver bullet 👍. I have a mini-WSM with the tamale pot mod and love it.
29YT3.jpg

I just picked up a 14 WSM about a month ago, did a couple smokes on it Got it for $80 , and your price still beats that, lol

I just love what you did and how you built..That is right up there with the real mini smoker you made last year.

Love your thinking. :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_sunglasses:

David
After the grates and everything else, it probably cost me around 80 bucks total, or close to it. I just enjoy making things and figuring out how to make them work. Nice score on the WSM 14. I've been wanting one for a while, just haven't pulled the trigger

Reactions: DRKsmoking
After the grates and everything else, it probably cost me around 80 bucks total, or close to it. I just enjoy making things and figuring out how to make them work. Nice score on the WSM 14. I've been wanting one for a while, just haven't pulled the trigger

Yes it was a lucky find, walked into a building supply that I don't go to often and there it was marked down to 80, display model.

Another fun way for me to smoke now.

David

Attachments

• DSC_8731.JPG
    DSC_8731.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 4
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky