Worth it to add a SFB?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Check with chargriller.com or Lowes also carries the SFB, I think they are like $59 or $69.  Makes smoking with this unit a breeze. 

Reactions: big10fan
just checked online and it looks like it runs about 80 bones.  do i have any other options if that doesn't work?

Absolutely get a SFB! And check the threads on the mods that dial that type of smoker in to a near perfect performer...JJ

if you are good with tools,you can use the knockout as a templet for drilling the holes and cut out what ever shape you want in side the holes. perhaps an inch inside them should work. this is with the chargriller side box. just make sure to mount it high enough for the opening to be above the bottom of the main chamber,but still lower then the main chamber.

Last edited:
Reactions: big10fan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky