winner winner chicken dinner with Q view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoking shawn86

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 13, 2011
southern Ca,
the reason for this title is when my aunt was staying with us she said, all we ate was chicken. every night we ate chicken she would say winner winner chicken diner.last night was my day off and I was in the mood for some barbecue.I bought two hole chicken and split them in half.

ba4942a5_DSC05957.jpg

d13270a7_DSC05958.jpg

I also wanted to make was jalapeno poppers.the first time I had this my wife and I were on our way back from the lake and we seen there was a Pow Wow and my wife wanted to stop in and see some family friends they ask as if we would like some food just then I fell in love with poppers

the key to making good poppers is to make sure to get all the seeds and veins out but if you like them hot leave some seeds and leave the veins in tacked.you start by getting a butter knife and scrap the seeds and veins clean out, fill the jalapeno with cream cheese than wrap with beacon and secure them with a few tooth picks.

b669b284_DSC05950.jpg

6cc2d8f5_DSC05953.jpg

e7e8a98c_DSC05954.jpg

looking and smelling good

1138781a_DSC05959.jpg

b622df33_DSC05972.jpg

00186a5d_DSC05974.jpg

87dd8591_DSC05975.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking Chicken and poppers. I don't remember  having seen them done that way 

I just showed the Mrs. your pics, she said, "Ok, Smoked Chicken for Supper this weekend..."
yahoo.gif
...Great job!...JJ

call me crazy but when you split a chicken in half the barest stay juicy.I like grilling chicken like this everything came out great

You must be a newer member, those are the wat they started, they sell Chile Corers for prepping them,the (halved)Boat Poppers are easier to some caause they go further, heck,arond here might as well get 3-4doz. ;halves don't cut it here...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky