Who Is This Fellar?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 17, 2009
Hendertucky, Nv.
I was LMAO the other day, this guy hauled it to his home. This is a childhood memory for me. Who knows what this is?
0f34dd36_vbattach24582.jpg

That's where he went, to someones home. Why, I didnt ask. Most folks on here wouldnt know him.
icon_smile.gif

As a wee lad we used to go to Bob's Big Boy at least once a month. The best burgers in all of Fresno, CA! That location closed long ago but the memories live on.

My dad has one of those in his back yard. That size also. He has been trying to get rid of it for years. For the right price of course.

Yep Bob`s Big Boy been knowing him since 1962 Bellflower Ca. maybe it was Downey, Ca. anyway used it eat there all the time.

I remember Bob's Big Boy restaurants in SoCal nearly 45 years ago. I wouldn't hesitate to put him up at my place. I also wouldn't mind one of the original Jack inthe Box Drive-thru clowns...

You will think i have fell off of my rocker but here in the south it was called Shoney's Big Boy, I belive i spelled that right, but it was a burger joint called that down south and if you could find one that has been around awhile they had the big boy out front.

It was always a treat for me and my brother to get to go there and eat, after mowing our parents yard, which was a acre and a half, and we would get paid $2.00 each. And spend it on burgers and fries.

Great post, thanks for sharing.

I did some research and here is what i found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoney's

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky