Wheels

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cecil

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Decided to add wheels to my WSM. Not professional but it works.
IMG_0015 - Copy.jpg

IMG_0015 - Copy.jpg

Nice looking cart....Must have got those paint colors and stickers off the bargain rack! :emoji_laughing:
But really.......that is a super looking cart!
Jim

Reactions: cecil
I’m in the works Of getting some wheels for my WSM too. Not sure if I want a cart or just some wheels. Yours looks good, I’ll leave the LSU hate out of my message. As a notre dame fan and anti big ten (from Ohio) I have no issues with LSU

Reactions: cecil and JLeonard
Nice looking cart....Must have got those paint colors and stickers off the bargain rack! :emoji_laughing:
Jim
Actually
That's right if it works for you than it works. And that's what matters. Looks fine from here.
David
a bit heavy but the 5” wheels roll easily on grass.
Jim
actually got them on the premium rack. The other decals wer sold in back of store in a brown paper bag. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
cecil cecil gotta give ya a hard time. Heck I'm a Hogs fan living in Mississippi. And married to a 'Bama fan. Think I don't catch H@ll from all sides. LOL.
Jim

Reactions: cecil
I’m in the works Of getting some wheels for my WSM too. Not sure if I want a cart or just some wheels. Yours looks good, I’ll leave the LSU hate out of my message. As a notre dame fan and anti big ten (from Ohio) I have no issues with LSU
We had a great QB from Ohio, Joe Borrow, that OSU was too dumb to keep.

Reactions: SmokingUPnorth
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky