What does your sausage processing area look like?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So far this is what I have but it gets better every year.The guy in the pic is a friend with whom we get two pigs most years to play with.
ec3cd21c_vbattach16668.jpg

2ce4712c_vbattach16666.jpg

ae38e598_vbattach16667.jpg

I'll tell ya what Mossy...were hookin onto our 5'er this summer and hitt'in the road for a month so you never know my friend, if I get down your way well definatly have to get together for a cold brewski and maybe even fire up a smoker! I'll be sure and bring some Kokanee down for ya. I'm riggin up my 5'er to be able to take my GOSM with me.Your new place sounds fantastic...you'll have to post some pics when you get there. Just think of the butcher/smoker shop you could build man! Now I really am jealous....LOL. Were planning of heading down through Butte Montana and just go from there and maybe come back through the Dakota's. Should be fun.

yeah mossy,you never know i could just end up out west this year.my company is bidding all over both dakotas this year.work sounds bleak for mn.so far we have work in pine ridge sd.and pembina nd. just missed 2 big jobs in fargo. if you make your way to bemidji i;m in the book.or mail me ahead of time.bill
redface.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky