What did I just do!?!?!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

73saint

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 8, 2017
Near New Orleans La
I tell you what I did, I love cooking on this Lang 36 so much, and my little business is growing...I need more space. So I bit the bullet and ordered a brand new, fully customized Lang 84 Fat Boy Deluxe (https://www.langbbqsmokers.com/lang84/lang84_fat-boy-deluxe.html)

My oh my, I don’t even know where I’m gonna put it, but I’m gonna fill that sucker up with a lot of meat that’s for damn sure!!!

Ok, just thought I’d share. Still a little shaky. But excited.

Thanks everyone. But I’m not really feeling congratulatory right now. More like crazy and foolish. I guess we’ll see, but I know we’ll have fun filling her up!

Thanks everyone. But I’m not really feeling congratulatory right now. More like crazy and foolish. I guess we’ll see, but I know we’ll have fun filling her up!
So what options did you get?

So what options did you get?

Stainless racks, charcoal grill, baffle to the warmer box. Got the lower rack with the slide out option, so we can compete in whole hog category yearly at Hogs for The Cause, down here in Nola. I also am having the chamber modified so I can hang rods in the smoker and do snack sticks etc without the racks. I wanted to be able to fully utilize the 84s cook chamber. Not just for hot cooking but for cold smoking too.

Reactions: JC in GB
Stainless racks, charcoal grill, baffle to the warmer box. Got the lower rack with the slide out option, so we can compete in whole hog category yearly at Hogs for The Cause, down here in Nola. I also am having the chamber modified so I can hang rods in the smoker and do snack sticks etc without the racks. I wanted to be able to fully utilize the 84s cook chamber. Not just for hot cooking but for cold smoking too.
NICE!! My little Lang has the baffle to the warmer. I haven't used it as a second cooking chamber yet but that warmer box is nice. I didn't think I would use it but I end up using the warmer all the time.

Reactions: 73saint
They will add extra racks in the warmer for free if you ask for them. Comes In handy for multiple pans
DA13A984-DF61-466B-8532-EECC0DFBB7FA.jpeg

They are removable easy if you don’t need them or have a taller item. Just throwing it out there. Cold smoke option. Congratulations on your purchase and success on your business.
9830F376-012B-477A-8505-82BC3DAEE8B4.jpeg

Reactions: 73saint
They will add extra racks in the warmer for free if you ask for them. Comes In handy for multiple pans View attachment 395167
They are removable easy if you don’t need them or have a taller item. Just throwing it out there. Cold smoke option. Congratulations on your purchase and success on your business. View attachment 395168
Thank you! That’s big too, because I’d like to think I’ll be using it for cold smoking more than anything else.

Reactions: flatbroke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky