Warming the tummy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking chili, Chris! Morning temps in the low 40s has me thinking it's time for some chili or soup...
Sounds like our weather Charles. The mornings are in the lower 40's and by the afternoons climb into the high 40s low 50s. Although they are saying we should see something close to 68 for the high today tomorrow and Friday. Unfortunately the rain is also supposed to continue. Might have to whip up a shepherds pie or beef stew. Comfort food season is upon us.

Thanks again
Chris

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Sounds like our weather Charles. The mornings are in the lower 40's and by the afternoons climb into the high 40s low 50s. Although they are saying we should see something close to 68 for the high today tomorrow and Friday. Unfortunately the rain is also supposed to continue. Might have to whip up a shepherds pie or beef stew. Comfort food season is upon us.

Thanks again
Chris
We've been reaching the lower 60s, but today and the next few days, we're supposed to be in the low to mid 80s. No rain in sight right now...

Yes sir Chris!! Nothing like a good owl of chili to warm the tummy...and the soul. Got some cold weather coming next week and thinking i may have to break out the slow cooker, make some of this, and have the house smelling amazing all day :emoji_wink:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky