View out front door

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

goat

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 27, 2005
Uvalde, TX
Here is the view out the front door of my cabin near Dryden, TX.
0617ed2b_vbattach14958.jpg

Beautiful! Nothing like that around these parts, that's for damn sure!

It is not mine, it is Chandler Ranch where I have been "forced" to spend the last 4 months and at least the next 4, working.

Hey Daryl! Good to hear from you! Haven't hear from you for like all summer. Hope your time away has been ok and you've been able to do some good cookin!

Hey that's the same view I see every morning, then I wake up and realize I DON"T LIVE IN TX. ANY MORE!!! When I look out my door I see the big ole fat guy across the street standing in his door way, scratching himself.

Shell,

I have been 4 months getting phone and dsl service here. It is good to be back in touch with a great bunch of friends.

Damn, I live in Houston and it truly sucks. I have to drive three hours just to fire my single action BP 45. You just made Texas look a whole lot better.

I got a bunch relatives in the Carrizo Springs area. Not too awful far from you there. I'll probably be down there in the March or April time frame to do my Minuteman stint on the border. Might hit you up for some smoked goods :)

Always looking for help. We're taking the GOSM and assorted kettles for the free time we might have :). PM me if you're interested.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky